Alder Geltex Supreme 135cm Mattress
The Alder Memory provides a sumptuous yet firm feel and features Sealy’s exclusive PostureTech Core Support spring system for deep-down support and added durability. A layer of body contouring memory foam offers pressure point relief and long-lasting comfort. Endorsed by Allergy UK, Sealy's Smart Fibres work to create a cool, fresh and dry sleep. Tencel has excellent moisture absorption properties, creating a positive environment that does not give bacteria a chance to grow. Purotex fibres work alongside Tencel by releasing microcapsules into the fabric of the mattress, keeping the sleep surface clean and extending its lifespan. Adaptive® technology regulates your temperature to prevent overheating during the night.
width: 135cm, depth: 190cm,
- Sealy smart fibres eradicate house dust mites and hold Allergy UK's seal of approval. They give allergy sufferers the confidence to choose the right mattress.
- Zonal construction - designed to alleviate lower back pain, with the aim of improving your posture.
- Sealy's unique Posturetech core support spring system offers orthopeadically superior support without compromising comfort.
- An intelligent textile technology, adaptive responds dynamically to enviromental changes such as temperature and moisture levels. The perfect solution for a cool, dry sleep.
- Tencel fibres absorb moisture and have excellent cooling properties. Made from eucalyptus it is 100% organic and biodegradable. It's natural attributes give a dry, irritation-free sleeping environment.
- Memory foam moulds to the contours of your body and offers excellent support and pressure relief. Sealy's memory foam benefits from smart fibres to prevent overheating.
Care Guide: Clean your mattress every few months with a soft brush to remove dust and fluff. Never use a vacuum cleaner. Stains and spillages should be absorbed using a dry cloth. If needed, sponge the mattress do so with a damp cloth and mild soap and water solution.
DELIVERY INFORMATION: This item is specially made to order for you when purchased. Current estimated lead time is 4 weeks
Whilst great care is taken is supplying the most accurate size information on each item. please allow for a variance of 10-20mm. Care has been taken to show a quality colour reproduction, this should only be used as a guide to actual colour supplied. Fabric/Leather/Wood samples are only available on certain products/ranges from certain manufacturers. Please enquire about this item/range for more information regarding samples.