We are one of Scotland’s largest furniture retailers and have become a household name. We pride ourselves in providing furniture for our customers to transform their house into the home of their dreams.
We sell everything from traditional to modern, living room & dining, beds & bedrooms, carpets & flooring. With many brands and designer names sourced from around the world (and to suit all budgets) – we have a fantastic range on show.
Forrest Furnishing is the destination store for a wide geographical area and has a loyal following of customers.
Sales Consultants: (Part Time) - South Street, Glasgow
We’re hiring NOW for experienced Sales Consultants for our recently refurbished showrooms
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The succesful candidates will;
- Have excellent selling skills, gained within a furniture or high ticket sales environment
- Be outgoing, enthusiastic and a good 'people’ person
- Engage with our customers and provide a first class service
- Understand that customer satisfaction is paramount
- Maintain and build on our strong customer base
And what’s in it for you
- Strong basic and excellent OTE
- 29 days holiday(pro-rata)
- Staff discount
- Opportunity to work for a well-established Scottish furniture retailer
- Part time position available which include weekend working
- On-going product knowledge and training (a passport would be helpful for potential overseas visits)
If this sounds like your next sales job. . . . . send your CV with covering letter and details of current earnings NOW. . . . to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted. Forrest Furnishing is an equal opportunities employer.